Saturday, February 23, 2013

I look like a fucking old Ken doll, y'all!

So I saw this add for some stuff called caboki. It's this powder that bonds to the tiniest hairs and fills in gaps and is supposed to make you not look like you have thinning hair. I DID NOT THINK IT WOULD WORK, but since you can try it for free, and shipping is only $6, why not. I figured it'd be an evening of fun, and I pay more than that to do stuff that isn't even that fun. Well, it arrived today, so I took some before and after pictures for you. The stuff is basically flocking. It looks... like flocking. Also, it doesn't match my hair color, which is fantastic! It's easy enough to use, but it doesn't stick, and it looks like crap. seriously, how are people getting this to stick to their heads? Like, I lightly pat it down (per directions), and it comes right off, yet it's supposed to somehow resist combing and even showers (as long as you don't shampoo)? No. So I'm definitely not going to be purchasing the full product, but I did have fun and a good laugh at at silly it looks, so it was totally worth the $6.

If you want a cheap evening of laughs, you can get your own caboki sample at caboki.com href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhTdYyNRlA4A-GS0KXZX4HdqMODUG09FrPUiXWfCxohyphenhyphen9XgizVG_epME2qbzNF-UYEyht7bovzJjOGdxJBy3BWvB6e9l-W2YJ-nkhBZDUpklMrorkJGu2pWyJewT6H0KVc4-PydfWs2cJA/s1600/DSCF4070.JPG" imageanchor="1" >

No comments:

Post a Comment